OrgSync is always looking for contributors to our blog. If you’d like to share your insights as a campus administrator, student leader or a student user, we’d love for you to write a guest post for our blog. Please fill out our guest post form or contact us directly.
What do I get?
By providing unique content for our blog, OrgSync will:
- Give full credit for your post on our blog
- Include a short biography on every post with 1 link of your preference
- Share your post with our Twitter followers and Facebook fans
- Retweet your post to gain additional exposure
What can I write about?
There are several topics we cover on our blog, which you may have the opportunity to contribute on. Some of our topics include:
- Student affairs
- Leadership issues
- Campus success stories
- OrgSync Best practices
- Issues surrounding college students
- Advice for students and graduates
- Campus involvement
- And many more…
If you believe your topic would be beneficial to our readers, don’t hesitate to contact us and share your idea. We are open to your suggestions on topics you believe are important and need discussion.
Rules and Guidelines
By giving you the opportunity to contribute to our blog, we must first set rules and guidelines for all our contributors.
- The OrgSync blog is positioned as an authoritative voice within higher education and student affairs. We are not an outlet for content writers. All of our contributors are higher education professionals, students or end users of OrgSync.
- All first-time contributors must first submit an outline of their post to be approved by our team.
- Your post may not contain anything that may be offensive or degrading to another campus or our readers.
- Your post must be emailed to our blog editor (email@example.com) one week before your post is scheduled to go live.
- Your post must be composed of original content created by you.
- Your post must not be a duplicate from another blog or your own blog.
- You must disclose any paid placements before submitting your post. Any paid placements of links must be approved by our blog editor and may be rejected if the editor feels the link is a poor representation of the OrgSync brand.
How do I get started?
If you’re interested in contributing a guest post, you can either fill out our guest post form or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include your name, campus you’re from (if applicable), blog post idea, when you can send us your post, and your contact information (preferable email and a phone number) in the email. All submissions will be reviewed and responded to accordingly.