Student Administrators around the country are getting ready for Student Government elections. With difficult software programs, paper ballots, and maybe a few overzealous candidates, this can be a difficult time. But did you know that you can use OrgSync to simplify the whole elections process?
OrgSync makes it easy to run elections by centralizing the entire process in one place. In a few simple steps, you can create ballots, advertise to students, and analyze voting results with dashboards and graphs. Here’s a quick overview:
- Create an OrgSync form for each round of the elections.
- Determine your electorate and ensure they have access to the form.
- Promote your elections and send out voting instructions.
- Students begin voting; monitor the progress of each election with graphs.
- Analyze results and announce your new campus leaders.
One of our Campus Partners, Furman University, saved time as well as increased voter turnout with their Freshman Class and Homecoming elections by moving them to OrgSync. “We had 50% more voters this year for Homecoming elections. I attribute this to how easy it was to vote on OrgSync,” said Scott Derrick, Director of Student Activities.
Follow the link to the case study to learn more about how Furman University uses OrgSync to run elections: