Today we are excited to announce our new add-on feature, ePortfolio. An ePortfolio is an organized virtual collection of a student’s work from the moment they enter college and throughout their career. The portfolio is composed of six sections, each of which is fully customized with privacy options for student’s to control what information to make public and private. The six sections include: biography, involvement, academics, employment, documents and recommendations.
Take a look at this quick overview video to learn more about ePortfolio.
Why use our ePortfolio?
Our ePortfolio allows every student to create their own public website to showcase both their campus and career experiences. By giving students the opportunity to highlight their talents online, students are able to reflect on their experiences and accomplishments and share and collaborate with professors, employers and other students. In addition, our ePortfolio can be used to:
- Track student development throughout their education
- Showcase students to employers during career search
- Help students apply to colleges and universities or graduate schools
- Collaborate with faculty and staff to reflect on experiences
- Network with colleagues, friends, associates and alumni
- Share and reflect on important experiences as they happen
Big shout out to the entire team for working non-stop in order for this release to come out!